Remodeled Bay Point canal home - Enjoy Gulf of Mexico access from your back yard. This home features an open floor plan with tile floor throughout and hardwood floors and fireplace in the family room. The interior of the entire home was just repainted. The exterior features a beautiful pool, lots of brick pavers and new landscaping. A brand new deck and sea wall was just installed.
Carl Allen of Counts Real Estate Group 30A
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Panama City and Beaches,
Vol. 42, Issue 04, Page 18.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Heating System: Heat Pump Heating
- Pets Allowed: Pets Allowed
- Roof: Composite Shingle Roof, Pitched Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: 24 Hour Security, Annual HOA Dues, Fee Incl. Legal/Accounting Expense, Gated Community, Mandatory HOA, Marina, Playground
- Parking: Covered Parking
- Patio: Open Patio
- Pool: Inground Pool
- Alarm System: 24 Hour Security
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s)
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Painted Woodwork, Room Addition, Skylight(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- MLS Area: 03 - Bay County - Beach
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer, Storm Sewer
- View: Canal View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Canal Front