Custom built home in the quaint Inlet Beach area, 1/2 mile from 30A with Rental income potential of 50K. This home is full of upgrades including $12,000 plantation shutters, wood floors, electric fireplace, tinted impact windows, spray foam insulation, Manna Bloc water system, solid core doors & custom sliding barn-style doors, crown molding throughout, faux stained concrete garage & first floor, brick paver driveway, well, and many other custom features. Open floor plan with the kitchen opening up into the living area. The kitchen has granite counter tops, back splash, two-tier dual sink island with built-in appliances and custom cabinets. Gulf views from the 3rd floor master bedroom. Large tiled master bathroom with free standing air jet tub, large tiled shower and large walk-in closet.
Carl Allen of Counts Real Estate Group 30A
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Panama City and Beaches,
Vol. 43, Issue 01, Page 18.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: 2+ A/C Units
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Annual HOA Dues, Community Dockage, Community Pool, Community Room, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Legal/Accounting Expense, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pool, Mandatory HOA, Sprinkler System
- Garage: Attached Garage, Garage(s)
- Parking: Guest Parking
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Fireplace: Electric Fireplace, Fireplace(s)
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Moldings, Dining Room, Inside Storage, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Room Addition, Smoke Detector(s), Utility Room, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: 12 - Walton County
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- View: Gulf View
- Water Utilities: Private Well